Last Updated: March 25, 2015
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. By using this Website, you agree to the following terms and conditions governing the ZYRTEC® Rewards Program (the "Terms").
A. Overview of the ZYRTEC® Rewards Program
ZYRTEC® Rewards (the "Program") is a points-based loyalty program sponsored by McNeil Consumer Healthcare Division of McNEIL–PPC, Inc. ("Sponsor") through which individuals (“Participants” or, individually, the “Participant”) can earn points (“Points”) by purchasing ZYRTEC® products that contain National Drug Codes on the outside of the packages ("NDC Codes"), through other non-purchase methods described below, and through other methods that may be added from time to time by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Participants can visit https://www.zyrtec.com/rewards (the “Website”) to register for the Program, enter the NDC Codes they have collected, and take the other actions described below, to earn Points. Once they have accumulated Points, Participants may redeem their Points for product coupons, make a donation and/or redeem for other items of value ("Reward" or collectively, the “Rewards Catalog”) found in the Catalog of Rewards which is posted and, from time to time, updated in the Program Website.
Sponsor: McNeil Consumer Healthcare Division of McNEIL–PPC, Inc., 7050 Camp Hill Road, Fort Washington, PA 19034.
Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, Michigan 48069.
B. Participation in the Program
1. Internet access is required to participate in the Program. The Program is void where prohibited by law. Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older. Corporations or other entities or organizations of any kind are not eligible for the Program.
2. Participation in the Program constitutes each Participant's full and unconditional agreement to these Terms, and representation that Participant meets the eligibility requirements set out in these Terms. Those who do not comply with these Terms are prohibited from participating in the Program.
3. In order to participate, you must register at the Website and expressly accept these Terms. You will be sent a confirmation email. Neither Sponsor nor Administrator are responsible for updates to Participants’ email addresses or other profile data (please note that communications and Rewards will be sent to the addresses contained in Participants’ profiles, and it is each Participants' responsibility to update as needed. See Section F(5) below for further details).
C. Modification and Termination of the Program
1. By participating in the Program, you hereby agree that Sponsor may modify any of the Terms governing the Program at any time (including, without limitation, these Terms), with or without notice, even though these changes may affect a Participant's ability to use accumulated Points.
2. The current phase of the Program begins on February 18, 2014 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and may end on or about December 31, 2015 11:59 p.m. ET (“Program Period”). Sponsor, however, may terminate the Program at any time, even though termination may affect Participants’ ability to use accumulated Points, but will notify participants prior to terminating. Sponsor reserves the right to extend the Program Period in its sole discretion.
3. Participants should be sure to check the “Last Updated” date at the beginning of these Terms. A Participant's continued participation in the Program after these Terms have been updated constitutes his or her acceptance of any changes to these Terms.
D. Registration and Earning Points
1. Registration. To enroll, a Participant must click on the "Get Started" link and follow the on-screen instructions to create a Program account ("Account") or log in using an existing Account. An individual must have a unique valid email address to create an Account. Participants will be sent a confirmation email upon registration. Limit one (1) Account per person and per email address, regardless of whether more than one person uses the same email address. The person who is the authorized email account holder of the email address indicated when registering (and who otherwise meets the eligibility criteria) will be deemed the Participant and must comply with these Terms.
Once Participants login with their existing Account or register for an Account, they will be enrolled in the Program. The number of Points collected by such Participant will be recorded and tracked in the Participant’s Account.
2. NDC Codes. When an NDC Code is entered by the Participant, the Participant will be credited the corresponding point value associated with that ZYRTEC® product. Once Participant enters an NDC Code, he/she must wait at least the same number of days as there are pills in the package before he/she can enter another NDC Code (for example, if Participant entered an NDC Code for a thirty (30) pill package, he/she must wait at least thirty (30) days before entering another NDC Code). However, for three (3) and five (5) pill packages, Participant must wait at least seven (7) days before entering another NDC Code. See the chart below for a full list of Point values for each product size. Limit: Each Participant will be limited to entering valid NDC Codes from participating products totaling no more than two hundred eighty (280) pills in one (1) year (365 days from date of first NDC Code entry) and/or a maximum of 12 NDC Codes within the same one (1) year period, or whichever limit is reached first.
- ZYRTEC® Tablets
- ZYRTEC® Liquid Gels
- ZYRTEC®-D Tablets
- ZYRTEC® Dissolve Tabs
- Children's ZYRTEC® Dissolve Tabs
|Product Size||Point Value||Limits|
All of the following limits will be applied to NDC Code entry:
The max pill count or code entry quantity limit that is reached first will apply.
Sponsor reserves the right to change the participating products and/or the number of Points awarded for purchases or other activities described below at any time during the Program and the right to change, add or delete the methods by which Participants can earn Points.
Participants may not purchase or otherwise acquire NDC Codes from third parties or unauthorized or illegitimate channels, such as auctions sites. Participants may not transfer or sell NDC Codes under any circumstance or repost codes on third party websites. Any such behavior and/or any attempt to transfer Points will result in disqualification from the Program and all associated Points may be void. Sponsor reserves the right to take any lawful action it deems appropriate in its sole discretion in the event that Sponsor believes that a Participant has violated any of the Terms of the Program.
Once a Participant inputs an NDC Code, the validation of the NDC Code and the potential Points earned will be subject to verification. NDC Codes shall be considered invalid if obtained through illegitimate means, unauthorized channels or otherwise not obtained in accordance with these Terms, as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion.
If a Participant believes that Points were not properly accrued to his/her Account, the Participant must notify Sponsor by using the Customer Service Form, https://www.ccc-consumercarecenter.com/universal_contact/zyrtec/www.zyrtec.com located on the Website.
Participants must save the product packaging that contains the NDC Code and the receipt for the purchase of the product for at least ninety (90) days from the date Participant enters the NDC Code on the Website, as it may be necessary to submit it later for verification. Sponsor reserves the right to request proof including, but not limited to, product packaging and a receipt to show that the NDC Code was obtained by Participant in compliance with these Terms. In its sole discretion, Sponsor reserves the right to reverse Points previously credited to a Participant's Account if, upon Sponsor request, NDC Codes cannot be verified to Sponsor’s satisfaction. Sponsor's decisions regarding the awarding of Points are final and binding.
3. Earning Points By Completing Non-Purchase Activities. Participants may also earn Points by following on-screen instructions to complete the various non-purchase activities as described below. Limits are placed per each activity irrespective of the device from which the Participant completed the activity (desktop, tablet, or mobile phone).
|Terms and Conditions Acceptance||15||1 per account|
|Secret Word Entry||5 - 50||1 per secret word|
|Closed Loop Referral||10||10 per calendar year|
|Survey Completion||15||2 per calendar year|
|Read an article (within the Program)||5||1 per each calendar month|
|Watch a video (within the Program)||5||1 per each calendar month|
|Answer Poll Question||5||5 per each calendar month|
Terms and Conditions Acceptance: New and existing ZYRTEC® Rewards Participants who accept the new Terms and Conditions of the new ZYRTEC® Rewards will automatically receive fifteen (15) Points. Limit: One (1) time during the lifetime of the Program (maximum Points awarded is fifteen (15) Points).
Secret Word Entry: Participants can follow the on-screen, emailed, or printed instructions to enter the ZYRTEC® Secret Word provided on Facebook, through emails, print advertisements, or through other consumer-facing campaigns and communications. Upon the completion of this activity, Participants will automatically receive between 5-50 points, as indicated within campaign messaging. Limit: Each code may be entered once per Participant during the Program Period (maximum annual Points awarded for this activity is five hundred (500) Points).
Closed Loop Referrals: Participants can follow the on-screen instructions to refer their friends to the Program via email. Each person the Participant refers will be sent an email notifying him or her about the Program. Participants may only refer persons with whom you have an existing relationship. For each referred friend (up to 10 each year) who registers for the Program through the Participant’s link, Participant will automatically receive ten (10) Points. Limit: Points will be awarded for up to ten (10) registered friends per calendar year during the Program Period (maximum annual Points awarded for this activity is one hundred (100) Points).
Survey Completion: When available, Participants can follow the on-screen or emailed instructions to select and complete a survey on the Website. Upon the completion of this activity, Participants will automatically receive fifteen (15) Points. Limit: This activity may be completed two (2) times per calendar year during the Program Period (maximum annual Points awarded for this activity is thirty (30) Points).
Articles and Interactive Features: Participants can follow the on-screen instructions to read a feature article or participate with an interactive feature (embedded within the Website). Upon the completion of either of the aforementioned activities, Participants will automatically receive five (5) Points. Limit: Each activity may be completed one (1) time per calendar month during the Program Period (maximum annual Points awarded per activity is sixty (60) Points).
Poll Questions: Once logged in, Participants can follow the on-screen instructions to answer up to five (5) poll questions each month. For each poll question answered, Participants will receive five (5) points. Limit: A maximum of five (5) questions may be answered for a total of twenty-five (25) points in a calendar month during the Program Period (maximum annual Points awarded for answer Poll Questions is three hundred (300) Points).
ZYRTEC® AllergyCast®: When logged in to the mobile Website, Participants can follow on-screen instructions to download the ZYRTEC® AllergyCast® mobile application to their mobile device. Upon downloading the mobile application, Participants will receive five (5) Points. Limit: One (1) time during the lifetime of the Program (maximum Points awarded is five (5) Points).
4. Participant Accounts. Sponsor will attempt to credit Participant Accounts with Points on a timely basis. However, each Participant will have the responsibility of ensuring that his/her Points are properly credited. Any claim for Points not credited accurately must be received by Sponsor within six (6) days of the date of claimed accrual of such Points. Sponsor shall have no liability for any printing, production, typographical, mechanical or other errors in the Points summaries or Accounts. Sponsor reserves the right to invalidate Points from an Account if it determines that such points were improperly credited to such Account or obtained fraudulently. Sponsor reserves the right to require proof of accrual of Points and Sponsor reserves the right to delay the processing or redemption of any Points without notice to Participants, in order to assure compliance with these Terms. Participants are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their Accounts and passwords and for restricting access to their computers and activity on their account, and Participants agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under their Accounts or passwords. Without limiting any other remedies, Sponsor may suspend or terminate a Participant’s Account if Sponsor suspects that a Participant has engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Program. Participation in the Program is subject to these Terms, as well as policies and procedures that Sponsor may adopt or modify from time to time. Any failure to abide by these Terms or any policies or procedures implemented by Sponsor, any conduct detrimental to Sponsor, or any misrepresentation or fraudulent activities in connection with the Program may result, in addition to any rights or remedies available to Sponsor in law or equity, in the termination of participation in the Program, as well as forfeiture of Points accrued to date and any other benefits earned in connection therewith, in Sponsor's sole discretion.
5. Illegible Codes. If you cannot read an NDC Code or an NDC Code is destroyed when opening a package, please send an email to the Program’s Customer Service using the Contact Us link in the How It Works tab on the Website. Customer Service will provide you with instructions on how to proceed.
6. No Cash Value or Transferability. Points do not constitute property, do not entitle a Participant a vested right or interest and have no cash value. As such, Points are not redeemable for cash, transferable or assignable for any reason, and are not transferable upon death, as part of a domestic relations matter or otherwise by operation of law. The sale of Points is strictly prohibited. Any Points remaining in a Participant’s Account at the end of the Program Period will be forfeited without compensation. There shall be no carry over or transfer of Points to other Sponsor programs, or extensions of the Program beyond the Program Period, unless otherwise determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion.
7. Account Inactivity and Point Expiration: Except for deactivation of inactive Accounts and expiration and forfeiture of Points, Points shall be maintained in the Participant's Account until they are redeemed for a Reward or until they expire, no later than 730 days after last login. No extensions, cash refunds or other exchanges will be allowed for expired Points. Any Points remaining in a Participant's Account following the expiration period will be forfeited without compensation. The Points have no cash value and are only redeemable for Rewards offered via the Program.
E. Redeeming Points for Items from the Rewards Catalog
1. A Participant may visit the Website to view and redeem Points for items from the Rewards Catalog.
2. A Participant may begin using Points to redeem items from the Rewards Catalog beginning February 18, 2014. Points can be redeemed immediately upon receipt or saved for redemption at a later date.
3. To redeem a Reward in the Rewards Catalog, login to the Program, click on the "Catalog" tab and follow the links and instructions to browse through the Rewards Catalog. Once Participant has located an item he/she would like to redeem, he/she can click on "Redeem." When Participant redeems his/her points through the Website, he/she will receive an email confirmation sent to the email address associated with the Program Account that the item has been redeemed and the associated Points will be deducted from his/her account.
4. A Participant may send certain Reward items (noted on the Website) directly to their friends via email. If Participant chooses to send an item to his/her friend, Participant must provide his/her friend's email address. Sponsor is not responsible if Participant does not provide the correct email address for his/her friend, the friend does not receive the Reward item, or Participant's friend does not like the item he/she receives. Participant will not receive a refund of his/her Points for any items purchased and sent to friends.
5. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the list of items available, as well as their corresponding Point values, at any time for any reason.
6. The total number of Points a Participant can use to redeem an item is the number of Points he or she has available in his/her account. Items are available, while supplies last.
7. All redemptions for items from the Rewards Catalog are final and the Points will be deducted immediately from Participant's Account.
8. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute an item advertised with an item of comparable or greater value for any reason.
9. Delivery time of any item will be 4 - 6 weeks from time order is placed, unless the Reward is delivered via email, or a different delivery time is specified in the item description included in the Rewards Catalog. We do not ship to P.O Boxes.
10. Points may be redeemed for coupons that may be used on a future purchase of ZYRTEC® products, before the coupon expiration date printed on the coupon. Limit: Each Participant may only receive one (1) ZYRTEC® product coupon during each 30-day time period. Coupons are subject to terms and conditions stated thereon.
11. Upon redemption of a Rewards Catalog item, you will be asked to confirm your shipping address (if applicable) through the Website.
12. Participants are responsible for all costs and expenses associated with use of any Reward not stated in the Reward Catalog as being provided. Rewards are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Participants may not substitute, assign or transfer a Reward or redeem a Reward for cash. All Reward details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
F. Rewards, Fulfillment of Items Redeemed Through Rewards Catalog
1. Except as otherwise provided herein, no refunds will be provided on any redeemed item. If for any reason a redeemed item is received damaged, becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to replace the redeemed item with a similar item of comparable or greater value.
2. Gift cards, coupons and certain other types of Rewards may have additional terms and restrictions, of which Participants are responsible for making themselves aware. Additionally, gift cards and coupons should be treated by Participants like cash, and will not be replaced by Sponsor if they are lost or stolen. Participants are responsible for paying all costs and expenses not specifically stated, including but not limited to taxes, non-use fees or other expenses that might be reasonably incurred by the Participant in receiving or using the Reward.
3. Rewards will be delivered to the email address or residence address, as appropriate, as provided by Participant. It is the responsibility of the Participant to be sure all such information is current. Sponsor is not responsible for Rewards sent to non-current addresses, and any such Rewards will not be replaced.
G. General Terms and Conditions
1. Sponsor reserves the right to suspend or discontinue the eligibility of any person who uses, or, in the case of suspension, is suspected of using, the Program in a manner inconsistent with these Terms or any federal or state laws, statutes or ordinances. In addition to suspension or discontinuance of the Program eligibility, Sponsor shall have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including criminal prosecution, as it deems necessary in its sole discretion.
2. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Program may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of that, or any other, provision.
3. All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for the Program, the availability of items in the Rewards Catalog or a Participant’s compliance with these Terms will be resolved by Sponsor in its sole discretion. By their participation, Participants agree that all decisions made by Sponsor or their designated agents regarding the Program, Rewards or Participants’ participation in the Program are final.
4. Participants are responsible for the payment of all taxes which may result from participation in the Program.
5. Participants are responsible for maintaining updated contact information in the Profile Information area of the Website. Information contained in Profile Information will be used to contact Participants redeeming items in the Rewards Catalog.
6. The Program is subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
H. Limitation of Liability
1. Administrator, Sponsor, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, service providers and promotional and advertising agencies and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, agents, franchisees, successors and assigns (collectively, “Released Parties”) are not responsible for late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, undelivered, garbled, illegible or postage-due mail or email; or for any printing or computer error, omission, interruption, irregularity, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of Program materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of Program information due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, at any Website or any combination thereof or for any other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Program, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Program, the accrual of Points, the tabulation of Points, the redemption of Points, the announcement of the Rewards or in any Program-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Program. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants' or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Program or downloading materials from or use of the Website. In the event that online access is temporarily corrupted and suspended, notice of such will be provided at the Website and Participants will be advised to hold NDC Codes until such time that the Program, as originally intended, may be resumed, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
2. By participating in the Program, each Participant accepts all responsibility for, and hereby releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Released Parties from and against any claims, liabilities, damages or expenses that may arise from actions taken by such Participant and/or Participant’s participation in the Program, or for any harm or injury caused by any third party.
3. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM OR ANY PURCHASED OR REDEEMED ITEM, EVEN IF ANY OR ALL OF THE FOREGOING OR ANY OF THEIR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THEREFORE SUCH EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF ADMINISTRATOR IMPROPERLY DENIES A PARTICIPANT ANY REDEEMED ITEM, LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE EQUIVALENT FAIR MARKET VALUE OF ITEM. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM, A PARTICIPANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO BRING ANY CLAIM OR ACTION RELATED TO SUCH MATTERS IN ANY FORUM BEYOND ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE FIRST OCCURRENCE OF THE KIND OF ACT, EVENT, CONDITION OR OMISSION UPON WHICH THE CLAIM OR ACTION IS BASED.
4. Released Parties are not responsible for any products or services offered on the Website. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWABLE BY LAW, ADMINISTRATOR AND SPONSOR SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES SOLD THROUGH THE PROGRAM. Those include any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and implied warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
5. As a condition of participating in the Program, Participant agrees that, except where prohibited, any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Program or any item purchased therein shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Michigan. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms, Participant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Administrator or Sponsor in connection with the Program, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than State of Michigan.
6. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed from the remainder of these Terms, which will otherwise remain in full force and effect.